[Zope] zope as win32 service and stupid_log_file

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:17:07 +0100

This looks to me as the way to go, but how do I do that?
I have a registry key that starts the service:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\zope243\Parameters\sta
rt"
Currently its value reads:
""E:\zope\243\bin\python.exe" "E:\zope\243\z2.py" -S -D"
Do I have to create another parameter with the name "STUPID_LOG_FILE" and
value "E:\zope\243\var\stupid_log_file.log" or something similar?

tia

Cornelis J. de Brabander
Department of Education, Leiden University
P.O.Box 9555, NL-2300 RB Leiden
+31 71 527 3422/3401
brabander@fsw.leidenuniv.nl