[Zope] Help with accesssing session information

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:27:06 -0500

Karl,

Sadly there is no narrative documentation for the sessioning stuff other
than what is in the help system.

That said, if you download CoreSessionTracking from
http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/Products/CoreSessionTracking and read the
help/CoreSessionTracking.stx document that comes as part of the tarball
(*dont install the product*, just open that file in a text editor and read
it), it tells you about an *older* version of the sessioning stuff that is
close to (but not exactly like) the sessioning stuff in Zope 2.5.
Unfortunately it requires a bit of "translation" to be applicable to Zope
2.5's sessioning stuff.

We realize this is a bad situation; we're constrained by resources at the
moment to come up with better narrative docs.

- C