[Zope] Cookie authentication: CUF and XUF

darrylc darrylc@riposte.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:46:01 +0000 (GMT)

Antonio,

I did not get it resolved in time so I could not sell zope to my
management. I would suggest that the folks who release products should get
them tested on many different platforms (at least the ones that most
computer users are on!). Or they should at least state in their READMEs
that their products have ony been tested on platform X.

-D