[Zope] How to let user get login page without HTTP "redirect" with exUserFolder?

Ren Bing bing.ren@eastip.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:29:05 +0800

Hi,

I am quite new to zope. I just installed exUserFolder and tried it. It works
excellent. However, I noticed that before the login page appear, the "stack
trackback" and some error message page glimpsed on the browser. I then find
that the browser is redirected to the login form with HTTP redirect.

I don't want to let user notice the redirect, if the connection is slow,
user would be confused by the error message. I hope to redirect to the login
page at the "server side". How can I do this?

Thanks very much!

Ren Bing