[Zope] Re: Page Templates problem

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:51:14 -0500 (EST)

On 11 Mar 2002, Frank Tegtmeyer wrote:

> Wade Leftwich <wade@lightlink.com> writes:
>
> > the Zope Mgmt Interface. If you must use IE, try 5.5. But Opera is really
> > very nice.
>
> I saw Opera inserting double linebreaks when editing through the web
> interface. Is this gone now? It also had a very annoying bug for vi
> users: when pressing ESC it crashed - I reported this but never got an answer.
>
> Regards, Frank

Neither is problem with Opera 6.0, at least. It's a delight. More stable
on my computer than IE, plus the mouse gestures are saving me enough time
over a day to enjoy an extra cup of tea.

--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant