[Zope] Default Permissions

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:43:22 -0300

FYI, i had a problem a few days ago trying to use setPermissionDefault, which
seems to be setting no permission at all (at least for me). Take a look at
the collector, here is the link:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/275

It seems like this is not the same problem you are having, but to me seemed
like if there was a bug in setPermissionDefault.

However, i had no response at the time of this writing, so i dont know if my
code is wrong ( which doesnt seems like the case ) or if theres a bug at all.

I suggest you to put it on the collector too. Sometimes people at ZC read it
and fix fast.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva