[Zope] load_site querry

Manish Sharma manish_ssharma@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:10:39 -0800 (PST)

--0-995797086-1015931439=:27100

hello
I want to transfer static website into zope
I am trying this with load_site.py, after running the command statement
>>> python ./load_site.py -u manish/manish -D http://localhost:8080/test  *.html  *.htm
i am getting the error File"<stdin>", line 1 syntax error

i kept load_site.py in bin dir of zope i.e. the same directory in which python.exe is present
first i double click the python.exe and then wrote the above commpand , is any wrong steps i m doing, kindly inform me

please tell me the procedure and ofcourse if any small ex

thanx in advance
manish