[Zope] Meta Type, how to change? (solved)

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:00:54 +0100

Marcus Bergmann wrote:
> Maik Jablonski wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:43:17 +0100
>>"Marcus Bergmann" <marcus.bergmann@isst.fhg.de> wrote:
>>

>>>I created an own product using ZClasses. How can I change the Meta Type
>>>of my ZClasses?
>>>
>>Enter the Factory (the small factory-icon titled yourproduct_factory) of your
>>ZClass and change the 'Add List Name'.
>>
>>greetings, maik.
>>

> All right!
>
> Thank you,
> Marcus

Marcus, don't know which version of zope you use (and if that would
matter), but there is also the Meta Type field in your ZClass itself,
under the basic sheet.
Change that also to the type you entered in "Add List Name". There may
occure some complications otherwise (IIRC with copy&paste or such).

cheers,
oliver