[Zope] Remove ZEO

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:59:00 +0000

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:35:09 +0100, Gilles Durys
<gilles.durys@icogs.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I got here a zope installation with zeo that I didn't install myself.
>
>My boss asked me to remove zeo so that zope runs on its own.
>I have no experience with zeo so I'm asking you if:
>
>1. is this possible ?
>2. is this easily done ?

The ZEO server's command line will specify the module that configures
the storage.... This file creates an instance to FileStorage, or some
other Storage class. You need to copy this code to a different file...

Zope uses custom_zodb.py module to specify a non-default storage. Your
file will specify a ZEO client storage... You need to replace this
code with the contents of the previous file.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com