[Zope] Re: Documentation via this list was.. Pay or DIO (Re: Quality vs. Quantity )

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:41:26 +0100

+1 LOW IMPEDANCE

I don't like the proposed feature of cutting of the traffic, mainly
with the same reasons listed above (listening to the style of solutions of ppl with
zen etc) and also: How would we get into discussion with such a list??? We wouldn't
be able to start a thread like this, or missed i something?

Greetings

* Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com> [020312 18:20]:

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])