[Zope] SiteRoot incorrectly configured, blocks access

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:58:48 -0500

You need to place the _SUPPRESS_SITEROOT directly *after* the element in
the path that represents the folder in which the SiteRoot lives.  For
example, if your SiteRoot lived in /Folder, you'd need to do:

http://yoursite/Folder/_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT/manage