[Zope] [HELP] Online HTML editor

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:21:55 +0100

From: "FrZdZric Lemaitre" <flemaitre@fede.generali.fr>
> I would like to know if there is a simply way to integrate an HTML online
> editor (with Wysiwyg style) to modify the HTML document of a Zope site;
> instead of using the poor text area gigen by "document_edit_form".

Simple? No, I wouldn't say so. It's unfortunately rather complictaded, but
doable. :-)

I know there is a list over HTML online wysiwyg editors somewhere, but I
don't have a link. Try and search the archive of this list. The question
have been asked many times before.

One that is popular in the zope world is Johan Carlssons IEMethod, that uses
the internal DHTML Editing component in Internet Explorer 5.0.
(http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc/)
We are also using that component in our Easy Publisher CMS system, ableit in
a more integrated and extensive way.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB