[Zope] How about Zope3.0 and CMF Registration

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:01:00 +0100

Hi,

I want to know, what will happened with the new version Zope 3, and
the CMF.

In my special case, I have rewrite, a little, the RegistrationTool, to
permit only one name with one e-mail to get a subscription.

Because, before anyone have multiple subscription, with the same name
or the same e-mail, I have had a lot of Members.

Do you think, it's possible to have, with this new Zope version, this
unique registration, based on a one name and one e-mail?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com