[Zope] Pay or DIO (Re: Quality vs. Quantity )

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:26:28 +0100

Sure, i know that feeling, as i have it most of the time too. But it also
needs me to digg for myself for answers (not very reliable though) and
find them (with a lot amount of work) sometime(s).

* Ron Arts <raarts@netland.nl> [020313 21:20]:
> Christian Theune wrote:
> >Actually, take a look at zope.com to see what some realistic kind of rates
> >are. You wanna get in business? Pay business.
> >

> That's nice if you are some big company, but I am not. I think there's room
> for low-rate support. I for one know what to expect for these rates, but
> I just want something *more* reliable than 'just hoping someone will
> respond'.
>
> There should be something in between paying goofs of money and paying zilch.

Absolutely. But the problem is: Would you like to only sit around with your zen-like
knowledge about zope and answer (sometimes stupid) mailinglist messages? I think
i wouldn't (if i had this experience) ...

Actually the current impedance is actually a bit high to get fast to information
you need, but combining the available sources gives you a good pool of sources
(mailinglists, irc, different docs, sites like zopelabs.com).

Greetings

Christian

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])