[Zope] Newbie understanding of objects.

Douglas Carnall dougie@carnall.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:00:12 +0000

Russell,

As a newbie I liked your piece. It's hard to write simply, and you have a
good style. The examples given in the Zope book illustrating "objects"
relate to a spaceship; I like the fact that yours is more relevant to real
life website design. As for whether it is technically correct and
sufficient, I will have to leave that to others, but I hope you will find
encouragement and constructive criticism from other reviewers. Keep going!

D.

--
Douglas Carnall

tel:+44 (0)20 7241 1255