[Zope] Form validation

Lee Marzke lmarzke@comcast.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:59:15 -0500

Hi,

I've managed to get Formulator to work with ZSQL (postgresql) methods
for Add and listing contents as documented in the HOWTO.

Are their any examples for using Formulator to update database
records ?   You nee to populate the form with the current values
first, then post the results back normally.

I've found one work around that seems to do this with a separate
for forms for adding and updating, but I was hoping for some
solution that does both with one form.

Has anyone done this, or can you point me to a page that
might have more information.

Thanks much,