[Zope] Python question

Petter Enholm Petter Enholm" <pe@snapper.no
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:21:06 +0100

You should use meta_type for checking what kind of object you have.
Content-type is used by files and images for storing what kind of file or
image the object holds.

There is a Python tutorial at www.python.org
Also, many excellent books, f ex from O'Reilly Press:
http://www.oreilly.com/
For meta_types and Zope stuff you have the Zope book here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB

There is also a lot of Python code on the net that you can read in order to
learn Python.

Best regards and good luck

Petter Enholm