[Zope] changing form values

hans hans@beehive.de
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:31:27 +0000

Joel Burton wrote:

> prefix="xxx" isn't a widely known feature of dtml-in; it allows you to pick
> a prefix for looping variables, and lets you avoid ugliness like

ahem, sorry for the update-bug (happens when answering quickly)
as for the prefix: its well known to me
(though out of laziness and i've learned without i don't use it)
Whats more, the prefix tag is valid only for zope above some version
(can't remember, which, something like 2.3 or so), and THIS
(the version specific) IS NOT DOCUMENTED!!
If i err, forgive me, can't read docs all day
cheers hans
Who's got only a hammer sees the world as a nail
hans augustin  (software developer)           hans@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299