[Zope] [zwiki] request for testers

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:07:44 -0800

I just checked in::

  use a 'subscribers_list' list property instead of the
  'subscribers' property, and convert old instances on the
  fly. This needs more testing.  Also update the folder's
  _properties so folder subscribers appear in the ZMI.

I believe this is working now, but I would appreciate feedback from test
pilots before next release. Here's how:

As always, save a copy of your data.fs just in case. Create a couple of
dummy wiki & page subscribers if you don't have any. Then restart with the
latest cvs zwiki (refresh may work in this case, I'm not sure). As you
visit pages you should see the same page and wiki subscribers on the
subscribe form that you had before. And in the ZMI you should see a
subscriber_list lines property replacing the subscribers string property,
with the proper subscriber addresses listed one per line.

And, in the hope of reaching the people affected: before getting this
right I overwrote a couple of subscriptions on zwiki.org. If you were
subscribed to a page other than GeneralDiscussion, you'll need to
resubscribe. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
-Simon