R: [Zope] WebDav and Office 2000

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon plasser@hexagon.at
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:06:24 +0100

Hi Michele,

--On Dienstag, 19. M=E4rz 2002 13:31 +0100 Zanotti Michele=20
<zanotti.m@apss.tn.it> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
> Are you using Zope >=3D 2.5.0? If I have understand the problem, =
Microsoft
> WebDav isn't standard, and the solution to this non standard
> implementation is in Zope 2.5.0.
> ciao
> Michele

I am using Zope 2.5.0 on Linux and have trouble with MS Office 2k/XP=20
documents. The fact is, I can open/save MS Word documents only once, the=20
second attempt to save results in a read only message. I have a MS Excel=20
document which I only can open not save. This always seems to be read only. =

I have upgraded from Zope 2.4.3 where we did'nt have such problems. Are=20
there significant changes in the webdav implementation of Zope 2.5.x?

Juergen