[Zope] name error : global name 'day' is not defined

Hamzal Kamal k_hamzat@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:30:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

One of my major problems in using zope now is to store value in a var
for future use.

I was able to get value for variable 'day' from my table through
this:

<dtml-in SQLgetDay>
       <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('day', day)">
       <dtml-var day>
</dtml-in>

This actually displayed the value of day with <dtml-var day> on this
page.

Meanwhile it keeps on giving me the error below each time I reffered
to 'day' subseqeuently. Even though I defined cookies for variable
'day' which I called from the standard-html-header of those pages
where 'day' is been refferenced.

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'day' is not defined.

Kindly tell me what i am doing wrong.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola
Dnet Systems Limited