[Zope] Calling ZClass Methods?

Dianne Van Dulken Dianne.VanDulken@team.ozemail.com.au
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:33:04 +1100

Hi,

I've been trying to do this, but can't get it to work.

I've got a ZClass called OPImages.  Like a normal image, but with some extra
fields (like alt, etc).  I want to call this not from the drop down list,
which works fine, but from within a form action method (there are other
things being called at the same time).  Can anyone explain it to me?

I've tried the following:

<dtml-call "OPImage_add(objectname, file, title=thetitle)">
<dtml-call "Products.OP.OPImage_add(objectname, file, title=thetitle)">
<dtml-call "ControlPanel_Products.OP.OPImage_add(objectname, file,
title=thetitle)">

Plus, all of the above with expr=
and all with the variables being _.getitem('x')

The zope books gives the impression that the first of these should be the
one that works, but I can't get it to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Di