[Zope] Developing a general groupware platform in Zope/Python

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:58:57 +0100

> Should I hold off for a while, and let Zope 3 gel some more, or am I
> completely off my gourd in attempting this?

No, and no. :^) Some more resources on the net.

Zope related:

Proiektor (from Iuveno)
http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/Proiektor

Amphora Light
http://www.amphora.ee/freeware/

Not Zope related:

Jon Udell, author of "Practical Internet Groupware"
http://udell.roninhouse.com/

Brainware
http://dev.brainworkers.net/

The last one is because I know the guys. ;^) It doesn't look like much, but
there is interesting theory on the main site.

Philosophy
http://www.brainworkers.net/eng/philos_eng.html

Documents
http://www.brainworkers.net/eng/dowload_eng.html

--
"I was wondering if there's any kind of definitive nickname for Perl
programmers, the way we call ourselves Pythonistas?" - Aahz Maruch

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net