[Zope] optional authentication

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:27:07 -0500

--FKNvYlRPwIaB7a7A

I would like, in one dtml document, to present different information to
authenticated users and non-authenticated users. That's pretty simple.

I would like for users who haven't yet authenticated though, be able to fol=
low
a link and provide their credentials, returning to the page mentioned above
for the authenticated view. That's pretty simple using a document that
requires authentication and then redirecting back to the first page.

I'm wondering if there is an easier way (say calling a Zope function) to ask
for the authentication credentials and return to the same page.
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--FKNvYlRPwIaB7a7A