AW: [Zope] How to multiply an integer in DTML?? [Solution]

Breitenreicher, Marc Marc.Breitenreicher@friatec.de
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:16:06 +0100

I got the problem!
The problem was somewhere in the variable lookup.

In the document, where the multiplication took place, the variable var =
was
overgiven by a form from another document.
The multiplication worked fine, but the dtml-var expression returned =
the
origin value as it was overgiven.

So I just renamed the multiplicated one and it's done.

Nevertheless thank you.