[Zope] ZSQL Errors

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:04:38 -0500

Neither. It's nothing specific to ZSQLMethods; in a try/except context, the
errors for everything (all Zope errors, not just DB errors) are put in
error_value. See the help for the dtml-try tag for other info.

Glad to have helped.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant