[Zope] Is somebody else having problems with the speed of their Zope-site...?

Thomas @ HeadNet stoons@headnet.dk
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:01:49 +0100

Hi there... We, HeadNet, are having an frustrating problem...

Our server (linux, apache, zope 2.5) is working fine,  except when we are
entering the site.... (http://www.headnet.dk) sometimes it reacts really
quickly, and sometimes it is slow (up to 20-30 seconds!)

One thing "helps": If we have the main-server restartet (there is
approxiamtely 15-20 InstanceHomes, some of them have the same problem but
not all...) it helps a bit...

One of the strange things is that the speed of entering the site is going up
and down... we actually have no idea, why or what to do about it...

Have you had / are you having the same problem... we would very much like to
hear from you...

/ Stoons
: HeadNet :