[Zope] /read on template fails

Andrea Mennucc debian@Tonelli.sns.it
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:02:39 +0100

hi

I have this problem, which I have also added into Debian's bug database

----- Forwarded message from Andrea Mennucc <debian@Tonelli.sns.it> -----
Package: zope
Version: 2.5.1b2
Severity: normal

hi

I am preparing a page template

I would like to use
 http://localhost:9673/FileLib/index_html/read
to read the template, but it fails, saying
--
 Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
 The object at http://localhost:9673/FileLib/index_html/read has an empty or

bye and thanks

a.

-- System Information
Debian Release: 3.0
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux Tonelli 2.4.17 #1 SMP ven mar 15 17:35:24 CET 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=it_IT, LC_CTYPE=it_IT

Versions of packages zope depends on:
ii  libc6                         2.2.5-3    GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  python                        2.1.2-2    An interactive object-oriented scr

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Renato Carotone)