[Zope] Addendum on: Why isn't my Python script updating my properties? (code included)

A M Thomas am@virtueofthesmall.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:17:51 -0500

Hi Laurie,

That was almost right - and I figured it out with your help!  This
worked:

  context.propertysheets.SiteSection.manage_changeProperties(.....

I think I tried something similar earlier, having done something like
this before, but maybe I capitalized PropertySheets.  Thank you very
much!

I also figured out the problem with that one property, NewMenuSection.
It's being set by a checkbox; if the box is unchecked, I was getting an
exception when it referred to request['NewMenuSection'].  I guess those
booleans need to be radio buttons?

Anyway, thank you for your help - I'm almost sane again.

- Am