[Zope] Why isn't my Python script updating my properties? (code included)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:25:22 +0100

A M Thomas writes:
 > Basically, I've made a ZClass, called SiteSection....
 > The ZClass has a property sheet (also called SiteSection)...
 > I'm trying to set the other properties individually using
 > manage_changeProperties, for example:
 >
 > context.manage_changeProperties(NavShortDescription=request['NavShortDescription'])

 > Oddly, the title property (and MainText) are the only properties that
 > are being set.
You must use the "PropertySheet"s "manage_changeProperty" to change
the properties in a property sheet:

    context.propertysheets.SiteScection.manage_changeProperties(request)

Dieter