[Zope] In-browser WYSIWYG editor?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:17:37 -0300

Hello,=20

I am the main developer of ZCoMIX, and we are using the IEEditor from=20
vsbabu.org. I have done a few modifications to it, to use it inside my=20
product.

Right now we are working on the next release of ZCoMIX, wich will probabl=
y=20
use a java applet to do WYSIWYG editing, based on "ekit"=20
http://sf.net/projects/ekit.

[]'s