[Zope] Attaching multiple file to mime

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:33:50 +0100

hello trevor,

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:01:25 -0500
"Trevor Toenjes" <zope@toenjes.com> wrote:

> I dont see why nMIME is necessary?
> I consider this a bug, unless someone can point out otherwise.
> It should work the way below or Zope should be modified to work this way or
> add an </dtml-boundary>
>
> <dtml-in "objectValues('File')">
> <dtml-boundary type_expr="content_type" disposition="attachment"
> encode="base64"
> filename_expr="_['sequence-item'].getId()">
> <dtml-var sequence-item>
> </dtml-in>
> </dtml-mime>
> </dtml-sendmail>

Your code won't work with the standard-MIMETools... dtml-boundary is not
a block-tag. That's why I "invented" NMIMETools. Furthermore I found no way to
implement a fully compatible version to MIMETools (so I could have made a
patch out of it). So I just created a new product with a
(n)boundary-block-tag... Not the best way, but I (and maybe others) need
something that works...;-)

greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/