[Zope] Zatalog Vocabulary Splitter Update

Andreas Rippel arippel@informatik.uni-kl.de
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:14:19 +0100

Hi,

unfortunately I never found a document explaining the topics
"Zatalog Vocabulary Splitter Update" on a larger scale.

ISO-8859: I configured the Splitter during installation via the setting the encoding variable in site.py.
Does anyone know some cleaner way, e.g. how to set up the catalog parameters?
How to do it for windows, because setup.exe starts directly,
and there is now way to edit site.py?

I have to upload a text or html file as dtml document or methode,
otherwise it is not recognized for indexing.
How to set up a catalog to index also a plain file?

Regards
	Andreas