[Zope] Zope/Python Integration with Cold Fusion?

Chris Abraham cja@dds.nl
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:28:04 -0800 (PST)

Zopesters:

I have a 2:00 meeting on Cold Fusion integration with Zope/Python. (This is not
a time-sensitive email -- but the meeting is making me think hard since this is
a problem I will have to solve again and again)

I think they have some some Cold Fusion/DB-backed sites and so forth (not ours)
that they would like to synch/syndicate/and represent.

Are there proprietary RSS/RDF/SOAP/XML/B2B/Service/Buzzword strategies that
Allaire/Macromedia/CF push?  Are there Python Package/Module/Method which
can/could/would address these kinds of interoperability questions?

Since the Foundation/.ORG world has embraced CF (as have many worlds -- silly
gits!), we will see this again and again -- and I would like your help in maybe
showing me the solutions that I have not considered.

I would really appreciate someone's help when you have a chance -- the meeting
is not a deadline, only an impetus.

Also, I am working on finding a place in the area for the next ZPug meeting --
but I have my hands full.  I will keep on looking, but if you have any ideas
for places, please post them to the list and we can brainstorm together.

Cheers & Thanks in Advance,

Chris

=====
--
chris abraham <chrisabraham@yahoo.com> +1 202-452-7442 tel
po box 15163 washington, dc 20003-0163 +1 202-478-0276 fax