[Zope] Zope Team(support required)

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:17:34 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

On 27 Mar 2002, mallavaram satishreddy wrote:

> Once i click the "OK" button it is logging off. So, anybody is
> give a solution "How to avoid a username, password window whenever
> we logging off?".

AFAIK this is not possible without modifying Zope.

In fact Zope logs you out by sending an error code 401 to your browser
which then automatically ask for a new username/password. This error code
seems to be part of the HTTP protocol, so I don't know what you could do
about this.

hth.

Jerome Alet - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Fac de Medecine de Nice        http://wwwmed.unice.fr
Tel: (+33) 4 93 37 76 30     Fax: (+33) 4 93 53 15 15
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE