[Zope] updataCatalog call

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:46:44 +0100

hi,

put this code as a python-script in your catalog (contents-tab):

container.refreshCatalog()

greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/