[Zope] Strange thing with old zope instance...

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon plasser@hexagon.at
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:54:31 +0100

Hi Tom,

--On Donnerstag, 28. M=E4rz 2002 15:26 +0100 Tom Deprez=20
<tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is weird. I'm looking in an 'old' created zope site. It is running =
on
> Zope 2.4.1 . The strange thing is that I can't find 2 product objects in
> the object list, while when I go to the product list page, they are shown
> as correct installed products and the site is using these products
> without a problem, but I'm not able to add new objects of these types,
> since I can't find them in the object list.

Not so long ago I saw a similar problem on our Zope installation. You have=20
to set the right Add "Productname" rights in the root folder.

hth
juergen