[Zope] login to pages

Jud Dagnall jdagnall@sgi.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:49:59 -0800

> We are running zope for some university professors to put their course
> notes and other course related materials online. Some of the
professors
> wish to have their content only viewable if the student logs in (not
the
> way the professor logs in to update/add content).

As I understand your question, you would like to have two roles, a
student role and an administrator role, each with different security
permissions. This is very straightforward in Zope.

You can find detailed information about how to do this in the Users and
Security section of the Zope Book, available in the documentation
section of the Zope site.

--
Jud Dagnall
SGI Electronic Services