[Zope] Allowing access to Zope Product in Control Panel

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:02:36 +1100

Hi,

I have a python Product MyProduct, defining a class MyClass. I want
to be able to do two things with this class from a Python Script:

- Access a property defined in the class without creating an instance
of the class

   class MyClass(SimpleItem):
       menu = ('a', 'b', 'c')

   In Python Script: menu = context.Control_Panel.MyProduct.MyClass.MyClass.menu

- Create an instance of MyClass without doing registerClass on it.

The question is, how do I create the right permissions so the above
can be done? I tried playing with the various methods detailed in
PythonScripts/module_access_examples.py but didn't get anywhere.

TIA, Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --