[Zope] LocalFS

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:35:15 +0100

> ...you'll need to get hold of Jon Farr and persuade him to recompile
> win32wnet.pyd for Python 2.1.2, or whatever version of python you're using...

That won't be easy. LocalFS is fundamentally orphaned. :^( Jon's words:

"I keep hoping that someone who actually uses the product might step up and
take over organizing it. ... I have a hard time motivating myself to
maintain a product I don't even use."

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-announce/2002-March/000745.html

Oh, and anyone subscribing to this and not to ZopeAnnounce is a moron. ;^)))

--
Two witches watch two watches. Which witch watched which watch?

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net