[Zope] Problem with management interface.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:05:57 +0100

Stolker, Wim writes:
 > I maintain a Zope application that basically doesn't need any maintance (
 > lucky me!)
 > However a problem crept up so I went to look via the management interface
 > ...../manage
 > To my suprise I did see the familiar tree in the left frame but on the right
 > I did not see the contents of the rootfolder but
 > the folder as if a had not typed .../manage i.e the rendered index_html.
 > Does anyone have an idea what is going on?
Old IE 5.0 browsers do not send authentication information
automatically to subtrees of the website. In this case,
the right frames sees an anonymous user and shows it the only thing,
he is allowed to see: the "index_html".

If this is the case for you, upgrade to IE 5.5 or higher.

Dieter