[Zope] Set _allowed_meta_types on folder instances without creating a new product?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 1 May 2002 21:48:42 +0200

Jeff Kowalczyk writes:
 > And it's returning '_allowed_meta_types changed to Image Folder on
 > Images', so the call seems to be succeeding. However, the folder Images
 > still shows the full metatype list when I return to it. Am I missing
 > something?
I told you how to define "_allowed_meta_types" on a per instance basis
but did not check that "_allowed_meta_types" has the desired effect.

When your message above arrived, I tried to find a use
of "_allowed_meta_types", but the Zope sources do not reference it.

Where do you know about it?

Dieter