[Zope] abandonware and new.zope.org

Jamey jamey@infr.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 21:34:26 -0400

I agree!

I have been using eTailer which was clearly abandoned, but it has survived 4
upgrades. I'm currently using Zope 2.5.1 and eTailer is still plugging away.
I don't know if eTailer would be considered a "good" product, but it does
what I need so its good for me :-).

Not sure what happened to the authors (I think they moved away from "free"
and are trying to make money with a spiced up eTailer). I wish they were
still working on it because eTailer was the only commerce product worth
using.

I also think the following should be implemented...