[Zope] Still Plagued With Date Formatting Bug in Text Field

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 2 May 2002 12:57:16 +0800

On Thursday 02 May 2002 12:47 pm, Dan Shafer wrote:
> Thanks, Casey, on two fronts. First, this worked! Problem solved. Secon=
d, I
> never heard of ZopeTime. I don't find it in the Zope Book anywhere. It =
is
> certainly cleaner to use than (_.DateTime()), which I always have synta=
> issues with when I try to format its output.

i would suggest getting ZQR
http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR

it may be a bit outdated, but it still applies.  it never left my desktop=
 :)

and get Dieter's excellent DocFinder or a Zope Product wrapper=20
DocFinderEverywhere so that all available methods will be visible.

just my .02
=20
--=20

=09http://www.kedai.com.my/             http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine