[Zope] Bug in Zope-Book CVS

Tille, Andreas TilleA@rki.de
Fri, 3 May 2002 15:57:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

im the Debian maintainer of the Zope Book and there is a bug report
which can be read under:

        http://bugs.debian.org/142451

Unfortunetely I do not understand structured text and I'm not able to
fix this problem.  I guess the authors have currently other problems than
fixing this bug and I do not really want to apply the patch the bug
reporter sended against the HTML output.

Thus I would like to ask wether somebody is sane enough to fix the
stx source AdvZPT.stx to get well prepared HTML output.
For those who do not know about what file I'm talking about.  It can
be obtained via CVS-Web from

   http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/zope-book/Book/AdvZPT.stx

Thanks for any help

           Andreas.