[Zope] zope hangs

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:53:47 -0500

--vni90+aGYgRvsTuO

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 05:29:00PM +0200, marci wrote:
| dman wrote:

| >That doesn't sound too good :-(.  After reading the reports I had an
| >idea, ..., moving /var/lib/zope/Products out of the way allows me to
|=20
| did you mean /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products ?

No.

Excerpt from /usr/share/doc/zope/README.Debian.gz beginning on line 29 :

    Note that you can install local products in /var/lib/zope/Products.
    The import directory is /var/lib/zope/import. Extensions should be
    installed into /var/lib/zope/Extensions. You'll have to create these
    directories on your own. You should not touch /usr/lib/zope and
    subdirectories, since it is reserved for Debian packages only.

The Products I had installed aren't available as packages (AFAIK).

-D

--=20

"GUIs normally make it simple to accomplish simple actions and
impossible to accomplish complex actions."
    --Doug Gwyn  (22/Jun/91 in comp.unix.wizards)
=20

--vni90+aGYgRvsTuO

--vni90+aGYgRvsTuO--