[Zope] Successful use of ZPT and macros in Python Product?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Fri, 03 May 2002 18:49:41 +0100

At 19:27 2002-05-03 +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>Peter Bengtsson writes:
>  > Successful use of ZPT and macros in Python Product?
>  > ..., has anybody seen that?
>Would you accept CMF as an example?

Not sure of the difference between the way you use them in CMF and the way
you use them in regular python products.
If it is the same then, I vaguely remember that this Plone thing might be
the one.

All my little .zpt files start with <html
metal:use-macro="here/StandardLook/macros/standard"> and this doesn't work
unless StandardLook has once been visited.