[Zope] ZRoundup

dman dman@dman.ddts.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:23:55 -0500

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

I need to choose an issue tracking system to deploy at my current
employer.  Roundup looks good and it even has an existing zope
product.  However I ran into a problem installing it and haven't
gotten any info on the roundup mailling list.

I installed the ZRoundup product as usual and it is listed in the
"add" menu.  However I get this error when I click the submit button
to add an instance :

~~~~
Site Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource:
http://deborah.iteams.org:9673/roundup-support/manage_addZRoundup
~~~~

The Folder where I am trying to add the ZRoundup object is
http://deborah.iteams.org:9673/roundup-support/.

The product contains the following snippets in __init__.py and
ZRoundup.py respectively :

~~~~
# product initialisation
import ZRoundup
def initialize(context):
    context.registerClass(
        ZRoundup, meta_type =3D 'Z Roundup',
        constructors =3D (
            ZRoundup.manage_addZRoundupForm, ZRoundup.manage_addZRoundup
        )
    )
~~~~

~~~~
modulesecurity.declareProtected('View management screens',
    'manage_addZRoundupForm')=20

modulesecurity.declareProtected('Add Z Roundups', 'manage_addZRoundup')
def manage_addZRoundup(self, id, instance_home, REQUEST):
    """Add a ZRoundup product """
~~~~

I don't know anything about developing Products.  Can anyone tell me
what is wrong with it?

-D

--=20

A wise servant will rule over a disgraceful son,
and will share the inheritance as one of the brothers.
        Proverbs 17:2
=20

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ

--NDin8bjvE/0mNLFQ--