[Zope] M. Renfro's sitemap -error

Marie ROBICHON robichon@esrf.fr
Mon, 06 May 2002 12:09:51 +0200

--=====================_12571304==_.ALT

Hi,

has anyone tried out Mike Renfro' s howto on 'Next generation sitemap'
using pythin scripts and ZPT?

I get an error when I try to test the menu_list script:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: list.index(x): x not in list

on line 18:
top_parent_index=folder_list.index(parent_folders[-1])

Since I am a real newbie to Python it may be something obvious here, any
clues anyone?

TIA

Marie Robichon

Web Task Force
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
BP 220
38043 Grenoble Cedex
France

http://www.esrf.fr

Tel: (33) 04 76 88 21 86
Fax: (33) 04 76 88 24 27
--=====================_12571304==_.ALT

Hi,<br>
has anyone tried out Mike Renfro' s howto on 'Next generation sitemap'
using pythin scripts and ZPT?<br>
I get an error when I try to test the menu_list script:<br>
<b>Error Type: ValueError<br>
Error Value: list.index(x): x not in list<br>
</b>on line 18:<br>
top_parent_index=folder_list.index(parent_folders[-1])<br>
Since I am a real newbie to Python it may be something obvious here, any
clues anyone?<br>
TIA<br>
Fax: (33) 04 76 88 24 27