[Zope] manage_changeProperties bug ?

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 09:27:22 -0400

The implemented behaviour (maybe like generations) is that unknown
properties are silently ignored and the manage_changeProperties returns
*always* None except a BadRequest exception is raised when you try
to modify a read-only property.

-aj

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juli=E1n Mu=F1oz" <jmunoz@telefonica.net>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 09:08
Subject: [Zope] manage_changeProperties bug ?

container.manage_changeProperties(sdfsd=3D'fasdfsd')

Always returns None, even if the "sdfsd" property is not defined. The Zop=
Book says: "If no REQUEST is passed, the method returns None on success".
(So I undestand that on failure another value should be returned...)

With Zope 2.4.1, on Linux.

I don't see any reference to this bug in the CHANGES.txt of Zope 2.4.4...

--

      __o
    _ \<_

Saludos de Juli=E1n